We haven't spoken
since that day
The day you left me alone
not knowing wat to say
I should of kept
my big mouth shut
I knew you thought
I sounded like a nut
But I was speaking from my heart
you didnt even listen
you wanted to part
at first all I did was cry
but I dont know why
your not worth it
you never were
I know it took so long for me to see it
to see that bit..
That bit of you i was denying
I was just lying
lying to myself
To think you were the one
Well im done
Don't try and talk to me
because I will know excatly what to say
That dream of you and me together forever
vanished that day
since that day
The day you left me alone
not knowing wat to say
I should of kept
my big mouth shut
I knew you thought
I sounded like a nut
But I was speaking from my heart
you didnt even listen
you wanted to part
at first all I did was cry
but I dont know why
your not worth it
you never were
I know it took so long for me to see it
to see that bit..
That bit of you i was denying
I was just lying
lying to myself
To think you were the one
Well im done
Don't try and talk to me
because I will know excatly what to say
That dream of you and me together forever
vanished that day
That day I poured my heart to you
and all you did
was run away

1 comment:
Keep up the poetry writing. You stuff has potential to be very interesting.
Challenge: see my last blog and answer the questions of Bernard Pivot on yours. Everyone will be doing this.
Post a Comment