About Me

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coldplay

Yes I love JT, Madonna, Britney spears and their pop genre but i listen to everything so I also love bands such as All time low, Paramore, gym class heroes, The spill canvas and my all time favorite Coldplay.
I've been listening to them for about 2 years now. I became a fan when i heard their Grammy winning song "Clocks." Chris Martin doesn't sing the typical heartbreak or lovey dovey songs his lyrics have more meaning to them. Some of his songs even tell stories.
What makes Coldplay so different from the other alternative rock bands is that they use different type of instruments and sounds; they used violins, different strings from the guitar.
One of their albums called A Rush of Blood to the Head won the
Grammy Award for the Best Alternative Music Album at the 2003 Grammy's. And as I said before At the 2004 Grammy's, Coldplay won the record of the year for "Clocks."
Whenever I’m having a bad day and want to listen to some music, I immediately turn to Coldplay. I swear I feel like a totally different person, all my current thoughts just disappear and just focus on Chris martin's voice and the beat of the song. Coldplay has helped get through some hard times especially over that infamous boy I've been ranting about.


original photo


No comments: