About Me

Friday, November 7, 2008

Self-assessment

I can't believe the blogging is over... it seems like just yesterday I was learning how to use this site and now I'm writing my last one.
I have never wrote poetry before but in this blog I wrote a couple of poems that just flowed and I was amazed. I never would have thought that I would be able to write poems like that and I did. Experimenting with pictures was truly interesting, I showed everyone pictures that I don't think I would ever have the guts to show people if it wasn't for blogging. I was able to step aside from my usually goofy laughing self and show my ranting bitchy self and wasn't ashamed about it. loll you know i love ranting! I loved the fact that I was able to pour my heart out in these blogs. Sometimes though I would just stare at a computer screen for hrs and think what the fuck am I going to write. I tired my best with being freaky and stepping out of the box, I hope you can all see that.

6 comments:

JiLly BeAn said...

S-A-M-!
HELLO! I REALLY like you blog. You have all different kinds of pictures & blog posts. You went "outside of the box/outside of your comfort zone" and tried to do different things, and it shows. It's visible you tried writing "deep & dark" opposed to "cutesy & putesy" as Mike loved saying.
You took all different kinds of pictures that showed different sides of your personalty. Since we had to keep this blog, it helped you write poetry and that's good because it's something that can be used a lot. When you would post a "rant" it would be so different from what you did, which was really good. The blog seemed to have help you grow in the short amount of time we were keeping the blogs.
GOOD JOB!

Prince Trase said...

Hey, Sam! I guess the time has come. Whether its liberating or depressing, you've done a great job.

From your pictures to your writings, I believe that you portrayed a fantastic self.

Your pictures were great. I really like the inner child ones. The self-portraits were also amazing.

Your writing skills did improve as well. I was impressed over all. You developed so much in this class in such a short amount of time.

Your should be proud of yourself. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Unspoken Truth said...

HEYYY SAMM I LOVED YOUR BLOGG AND READING... THE POETRY REALLY CAUGHT ME I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU KEEP WRITING IT BECAUSE YOU STUFF WAS GREAT WHAT I LOVED MOST WAS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ITS UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT BUT IT WAS YOU...I KNOW THIS SHOULD BE A CRITIQUE BUT ITS HARD TO DO WHEN THE WORK IS JUST WONDERFUL.....I LOVED THE LANGUAGE USED IN THE SOME OF YOUR WORKS VERY FREE FLOWINGGG AND RANTS I LOVE RANTS BECAUSE I DO IT AS WELL BUT I FEEL LIKE I WAS ABLE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU THROUGH THIS BLOGG, AND IM GREATFUL FOR THAT......DONT GIVE UPP ON THE BLOGGING YOUR STUFF IS GREAT AND NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT<3

kait said...

hey sam. i love your blog. you can make me feel angry or laugh just by reading them and thats powerful when you can make the reader feel how you feel. they were always interesting and i love the ones about celebreties and stuff those were always fun. I like your pictures alot too and i think you have an eye for photography and you should deffinitly explore that. good job

Queen B said...

I think u did an excellent job with ur blogs & I love your pictures. I think that ur blogs are so interesting & u did a lot of different things so I think u did an excellent job. you abs. did what Mike wanted, show diff. sides of ur self. The only thing I recommend is that u keep this up, I love ur rants & everything you talk about is so interesting. just continue! :-)

Prince Trase said...

Not a problem. How did you know it was me? Did they say "Some black guy foudn your book" lol. jk.