Mike and I were looking at these photos and we agree, they are very nice. I like the last one, it looks like the earth, what is that? Also did you take that picture of the girl on the right holding the camera? Is that you, did you have a tripod set up? Remember pictures that you take go on the blog! He He!!:))btw the he he and smiley is from laura not mike!
5 comments:
The pictures are good. I like the last two, very scary and dark. Did you have an amazing amount of eye shadow on?
thankss!!
lol travis omg yes..im very surprised you even noe what eyeshadow is llolol nicee!!!
that is an insane picture..im glad i can keep my name!!
Mike and I were looking at these photos and we agree, they are very nice. I like the last one, it looks like the earth, what is that? Also did you take that picture of the girl on the right holding the camera? Is that you, did you have a tripod set up? Remember pictures that you take go on the blog! He He!!:))btw the he he and smiley is from laura not mike!
Your B&W shots are really incredible. Great job with the makeup, lighting and overall photography!
Post a Comment